Please help us help these families. All types of organizations and people volunteer…individuals, service clubs, school clubs or students, church groups, retirees…it’s fun and rewarding!
Volunteers are needed each week.
- Prep the food at 6:00 Thursday evening (about 1 hour).
- Cook and package the meals at 9:00 Friday morning (about 2 hours).
- Deliver meals to Bonner Springs or Edwardsville families at 5:00 Friday evening (about an hour).
- Assist with grocery shopping.
- Pick up bread from Subway stores during the week.
As an individual
- Go to www.signupgenius.com
- Select “find a sign up” button
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the “sign up” button for open slots
- Choose your day/time
Note: First time users will need to create an account. This allows you to receive emails about volunteer needs as well as your volunteer commitment.
It is important that those who want to help deliver the meals on Friday evening sign up every week on Signup Genius. First time deliverers will be paired with experienced deliverers to learn the routes.
As a group
It’s easy for groups to volunteer, especially on Thursday evening or Friday morning. Please email email@example.com.
Additional volunteer opportunities include publicity, printing, recruiting sponsors, picking up donations and grocery shopping. If you have a skill, vocation or suggestion that would help us in this vital ministry, please let us know.
If you would like to know more about how you can help, or if you have questions, please contact us.